Monday 2 March 2009

About Me

I am a Certified Relationship Coach, and Bereavement Expert, working with an international clientele of individuals from various backgrounds.

South African born, I have lived in Europe, and have made my home in London, with my husband and 3 children. Equipped with good intercultural knowledge and a solid expertise in the process of CHANGE, my approach to personal transitions is direct and result oriented.

My background, (having lost my first husband to cancer, and now successfully, and very happily remarried), paired with compassion, and strong intuition, enable my clients to move toward success, easier and faster, than what they otherwise could without my professional support.

I am a gentle, and motivated coach, moving clients to higher performance with ease. My style evokes confidence and inspires others to find their own powerful place within, from where they live up to their own greatness.


“A Journey of a thousand Miles begins with a first Step” and the next step is yours.

No comments: